According to the International Society for Technology in Education and the Computer Science Teachers Association, the set of dispositions that student practice and internalize while learning about CT can include:
- confidence in dealing with complexity,
- persistence in working with difficult problems,
- the ability to handle ambiguity,
- the ability to deal with open-ended problems,
- setting aside differences to work with others to achieve a common goal or solution, and
- knowing one's strengths and weaknesses when working with others.